plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Andreas Oswald <andreas.osw...@outlook.de>
Subject Searching for assistance to get started
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2019 19:01:28 GMT
Hi, there,

being totally fascinated by the talk „EPISODE IV - A NEW HOPE: INDUSTRY 4.0 DONE OUR WAY“
Chris gave at EuregJUG Maas-Rhine http://www.euregjug.eu/2019/01/29/episode-iv-a-new-hope-industry-40-done-our-way
on last Thursday I have decided that I now want to be part of the Rebellion and fight the
evil dark Empire of commercial closed source industry automation communications protocols.

So I went to see what I had to do to get started at https://plc4x.incubator.apache.org/users/gettingstarted.html#_toc_getting_started1
And to my biggest disappointment I just found an empty page. In my desperate wish to become
a padawan I humbly beg you Jedi masters for your assistance.

I would like to help to improve the documentation, how can I help?

May the force be with you

Andreas