plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Otto Fowler <ottobackwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hardening our build ... what I learnt
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 21:41:39 GMT
[ERROR] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 16.202 s <<<
FAILURE! - in org.apache.plc4x.java.ads.AdsPlcDriverTest
[ERROR] testDriverWithCompleteUrls  Time elapsed: 2.034 s  <<< ERROR!
org.apache.plc4x.java.api.exceptions.PlcRuntimeException: org.apache.plc4x.java.api.exceptions.PlcConnectionException:
java.net.UnknownHostException: www.google.de: nodename nor servname provided, or not known
	at org.apache.plc4x.java.ads.AdsPlcDriverTest.lambda$testDriverWithCompleteUrls$0(AdsPlcDriverTest.java:84)
	at org.apache.plc4x.java.ads.AdsPlcDriverTest.testDriverWithCompleteUrls(AdsPlcDriverTest.java:80)
Caused by: org.apache.plc4x.java.api.exceptions.PlcConnectionException: java.net.UnknownHostException:
www.google.de: nodename nor servname provided, or not known
	at org.apache.plc4x.java.ads.AdsPlcDriverTest.lambda$testDriverWithCompleteUrls$0(AdsPlcDriverTest.java:82)
	at org.apache.plc4x.java.ads.AdsPlcDriverTest.testDriverWithCompleteUrls(AdsPlcDriverTest.java:80)
Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: www.google.de: nodename nor servname provided, or
not known
	at org.apache.plc4x.java.ads.AdsPlcDriverTest.lambda$testDriverWithCompleteUrls$0(AdsPlcDriverTest.java:82)
	at org.apache.plc4x.java.ads.AdsPlcDriverTest.testDriverWithCompleteUrls(AdsPlcDriverTest.java:80)

Do these tests actually call out on the network? Like if I am not connected to internet they
will fail?