plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache PLC4X (Incubating) 0.3.0 RC1
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 14:40:27 GMT
-1 (binding) chris

The RELEASE_NOTES don't reference the proper release version and it contains the prefix "(Unreleased)".

Besides this, I did the full check:
- tools/download_staged_release.sh 0.3.0 1 (Downloaded and verified, after I removed the download
of MD5 which we removed in the last release)
- Signatures check out
- Signature is from an apache email
- Julians key is correctly added to the KEYS file
- DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE, README seem correct (from my point of view)
- Year was adjusted to 2019
- rat.txt doesn't contain anything unexpected
- did a check for the existence of "SNAPSHOT" in pom.xml files and I found some where I would
like to have them matching the rest (Would have to be done manually, but that's up to the
RM):
	- plc4cpp
	- plc4cpp/api
	- plc4cpp/libs
	- examples/hello-connectivity-mqtt (here only the project, not the mqtt-bee dependency)

The reason for me liking to have at least the cpp modules in the same version is that if someone
would build with the "with-cpp" option, it would include these modules and they would reference
the parent pom in its SNAPSHOT version.

As soon as the RELEASE_NOTES issue is addressed, I'll change my vote to a "+1"

Chris