plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Time for a new release 0.3.0?
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2019 17:55:32 GMT
Hi all,

after our last release (0.2.0) we already made a lot of progress. From memory there are things
like the scraper, the refactoring of the driver / protocol modules and most significant the
first non-java code contribution!
Thus, I’d like to hear your opinion about starting a new release soon.
And also I’d like to hear your thoughts on what you are currently working on and what we
should include in the release.

For me, I’d like to wait for the implementation of STRING in the S7 driver (which I know
Tim is currently working on).

Best
Julian

PS.: As announced earlier I provide to be the release manager for this release