plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Trouble building on OSX
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 10:33:34 GMT
Hi all,

so I fixed this problem by adding a catch block to the TcpSocketFactory that wraps every Exception
during the connection in a PlcConnectionException.
So technically the test is now passing, even if it's a different exception inside, but I thought
it was better to have PlcConnectionExceptions for everything that breaks while connecting.

So @Justin ... could you give it another try?

Chris