plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Scraper tests failing on Windows machines ...
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 06:59:19 GMT
To my excuse (I guss it was me...) it happened on Mallorca and I think there was some Beer
involved... : )

Am 17.01.19, 22:31 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    Aaaaahhh ... that's what it means!!!

    Gotta start using this if I ever have to go to a Bank again ... in every meeting I'll
just be polite and say "STFU" all the time ;-)

    Chris

    Am 17.01.19, 18:42 schrieb "Justin Mclean" <justinmclean@me.com>:

        Hi,

        > I can see a lot of “Unable to instantiate connection to mock:scraper” messages.
And a lot of PlcConnectionException with the message “stfu” (we should use a little milder
wording here, I think)

        What’s wrong with "Say, Thanks for Understanding”? :-)

        Thanks,
        Justin