plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Meetup or Code-Retreat
Date Fri, 18 Jan 2019 13:20:02 GMT
Hi Markus and all others,

I had agreed on meeting you at 10AM, but I don't have the full day at my disposal.

I do like Julians suggestion of a meetup. I could throw our codecentric Office in Frankfurt
in the ring (Would sort of be in the middle of all of our locations and we're setup for exactly
stuff like this.
However not on that particular day.

Chris