plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Scraper tests failing on Windows machines ...
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:59:23 GMT
Hi,

as Justin reported a problem with building, I re-did my test with building PLC4X on all major
platforms and it seems there are issues with building PLC4X on Windows machines as there are
tests in the Scraper that are failing.
In particular it’s the ScraperTest that’s failing.

I can see a lot of “Unable to instantiate connection to mock:scraper” messages. And a
lot of PlcConnectionException with the message “stfu” (we should use a little milder wording
here, I think)

We should check this out as soon as possible.

Chris