plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Trouble building on OSX
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 11:17:38 GMT
Hi all,

sorry for beeing late to the party.
First, thanks justin, chris and tim for your support on finding and fixing that issue.
Perhaps we could do Jenkins test on other OS'es as well in the future?

@chris:
Do you have an idea why this exception is raised at first? Is this a OS specific thing that
things fail differently on different OSes?

Julian