plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache PLC4X (Incubating) 0.3.0 RC1
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2019 14:42:50 GMT
Hi Chris,

thanks for your feedback.
So I'll close the vote here and prepare an rc2 and start a new vote than.

Best!
Julian

Am 24.01.19, 15:40 schrieb "Christofer Dutz" <christofer.dutz@c-ware.de>:

    -1 (binding) chris

    The RELEASE_NOTES don't reference the proper release version and it contains the prefix
"(Unreleased)".

    Besides this, I did the full check:
    - tools/download_staged_release.sh 0.3.0 1 (Downloaded and verified, after I removed the
download of MD5 which we removed in the last release)
    - Signatures check out
    - Signature is from an apache email
    - Julians key is correctly added to the KEYS file
    - DISCLAIMER, LICENSE, NOTICE, README seem correct (from my point of view)
    - Year was adjusted to 2019
    - rat.txt doesn't contain anything unexpected
    - did a check for the existence of "SNAPSHOT" in pom.xml files and I found some where
I would like to have them matching the rest (Would have to be done manually, but that's up
to the RM):
    	- plc4cpp
    	- plc4cpp/api
    	- plc4cpp/libs
    	- examples/hello-connectivity-mqtt (here only the project, not the mqtt-bee dependency)

    The reason for me liking to have at least the cpp modules in the same version is that
if someone would build with the "with-cpp" option, it would include these modules and they
would reference the parent pom in its SNAPSHOT version.

    As soon as the RELEASE_NOTES issue is addressed, I'll change my vote to a "+1"

    Chris