plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Julian Feinauer <j.feina...@pragmaticminds.de>
Subject Re: Hardening our build ... what I learnt
Date Sat, 19 Jan 2019 10:28:27 GMT
Hey Chris,

thanks for the analysis, I'm totally of with Karaf, I'm not even able understand the problem
it solves : /
But to your point, I agree with your proposition to leave it out of the release if it's not
"stable" and perhaps Sebastian can jump in when he has some time as he started the work on
this, I think.

Regarding all the recent fixes and changes in develop I'm unsure if I am able to follow anything.
Do you think it would be better to rebase the rel branch to current develop as all that was
happening in develop since then where build fixes?

Best
Julian