plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Mitsch <t.mit...@pragmaticindustries.de>
Subject [S7] (manual) testing vs physical device
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2019 09:50:48 GMT

Hi everybody

We had a discussion about how to ensure correct functionality vs a physical S7 device as we
just noticed some minor bugs during testing along arrays.
I setuped a TIA programm with different datablocks containing different datatypes, arrays
and so on; i will extend this with anything that could be interesting and nessesary.
If this is interesting we could provide this programm for reproduction within repo, if allowed
or by download if not.
Furthermore repo can be extended by manual test that can be executed against a certain device
with the given blocks.

What do you think about that?

Best
Tim