plc4x-dev mailing list archives

From Christofer Dutz <christofer.d...@c-ware.de>
Subject Re: Time for a new release 0.3.0?
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2019 08:14:40 GMT
Hi Julian,

I committed some super-minor changes to the release branch and the develop branch.
The reason is that per default the "delta-v" driver and the entire plc4cpp is not built. Therefore
it is not part of the release build and the versions are not updated.
That was the reason the version in develop was not updated after the branch.
I updated the release branch to have release-versions in them manually as this way as soon
as the release package is built all modules it contain will have the same version.
In the future I would suggest that the CPP stuff will be released together with the Java stuff
(Even if we will probably not be deploying convenience binaries as this would be ha HUGE task)

So from my side I checked that there are no longer invalid versions referenced, the year numbers
are now all updated and as far as I can tell the RELEASE_NOTES are in good shape.

So if you want, Julian, I think you could kick in and prepare an RC1 of PLC4X 0.3.0

Looking forward to it.

Chris