pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject Upcoming 2.0.5 release
Date Tue, 13 Jun 2017 01:08:00 GMT
Hi all,
                I have pushed out the remaining issues assigned to me for the 2.0.5 version,
leaving only the code-signing issue for Sandro.  So, we'd like to start the process of getting
2.0.5 out the door.  There are many bug fixes in this release (including the show-stopper
Version parsing bug from Java 8u131...), so it will be good to have this release done.
                I have also been making a ton of changes for 2.1 to support the Input Method
Editors (for Far-Eastern language support) for TextInput, TextArea, and TextPane, as well
as a lot of internal code improvements, including fixing the Nashorn scripting engine (Java
8) compatibility.  So, this will be a good release as well, but probably not ready for another
few months.

Thanks,
Roger Whitcomb