pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Drag frames beyond app window?
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2016 03:11:22 GMT
Hi Josh,

     Yes it is, but it is complicated.  You basically have to create a
new top-level JFrame, and host the Pivot window inside that, and do the
message passing by hooking up listeners, etc.  We have done it in our
application, and I hope to be able to submit the code at some point, but
it is not ready yet (still some proprietary bits in there still).  I'm
not even sure I could send our code to you in a way that would be
helpful (i.e., that you could build).  But what we did was based on some
of the example code that is already there, so you could potentially
reinvent it ....

     Let me see if I can at least point you to the example code, but it
will have to wait until next week for me ...

HTH,

~Roger