pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject Re: BXMLSerializer: different handling of script return values
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:40:28 GMT
Okay, I created issue Pivot-987 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-987) for you with
the complete description from your original email.  Go ahead and comment on it, add a patch,
or whatever you'd like.

Thanks,

~Roger

________________________________
From: Roger Whitcomb <RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com>
Sent: Friday, April 22, 2016 8:13:09 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: BXMLSerializer: different handling of script return values

Oh, okay, I just read an announcement that there was a SPAM attack on the ASF JIRA instance
and they had to change permissions across the board to only allow committers to create issues.
At least for now.

So, I guess I have to create the issue. But can you send me your idea of the issue description,
etc. and I will create it for you.

Sorry about this. I'll see what I can do to fix this for you.

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 22, 2016, at 8:01 AM, Roger Whitcomb <RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com<mailto:RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com>>