pivot-user mailing list archives

From Josh Highley <joshhigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Populate ListButton with enum data binding ?
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 17:38:20 GMT
Yes, populating in Java is a last resort.  Where possible, I've been trying
to keep code like that out of the Java code.  I'm converting a QT Jambi
app, and all of the UI definition code in Java makes it a mess trying to
find where functionality is actually implemented.

At this point, my stacktrace isn't really valid since I don't know now to
pass the required Class param to EnumList.  Another path I may explore is
using ArrayList and passing the Paint.Color.values() array -- I'm not sure
if there's a way to do this in bxml....

Thanks,

Josh