pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Beginning basic pivot application
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 13:56:06 GMT
Hi and welcome to Pivot!  I'm excited to have you doing your GSoC project with us !

So, as far as your specific error -- I assume you tried to run your program from the command
line?!  Did you create a .jar file?  We're you using ScriptApplication?  What was the exact
command line that you used?? The more details you give us, the easier it will be to help.

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb