pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramje...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Beginning basic pivot application
Date Thu, 28 Apr 2016 17:07:31 GMT
HI,
no actually I used eclipse to run the file and imported all the necessary jar files too.

Sent from my iPhone

> On 28-Apr-2016, at 7:26 PM, Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com>
wrote:

> Hi and welcome to Pivot!  I'm excited to have you doing your GSoC project with us !
>
> So, as far as your specific error -- I assume you tried to run your program from the
command line?!  Did you create a .jar file?  We're you using ScriptApplication?  What was
the exact command line that you used?? The more details you give us, the easier it will be
to help.

> Thanks,
> ~Roger Whitcomb
>
> On April 28, 2016, at 4:36 AM, Bikramjeet Singh <singh.bikramjeet3@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> HI,
> I need to use Apache pivot for my GSoc project this year and I was beginning to learn
how to use it from tutorials. So while following the basic steps of setting up the project
and trying the code given in hello world! Tutorial I'm receiving the error "Application class
name is required".