pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Editing "disabled" TableView column data
Date Tue, 09 Feb 2016 20:16:31 GMT
Hi Tom,
                I can't make any sense out of that code either!  I'll try to clean it up to
make it usable.

Thanks,
~Roger

From: Tom Coleman [mailto:tom@soaringclub.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 09, 2016 8:31 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Editing "disabled" TableView column data

Re: load and store in the bean objects:  I can't find any example.  It looks to me like cell
editor Components load data via JSON.get, but that this binding can be overridden.

What would really help right now is some feedback on the DataBindingTest (org.apache.pivot.tests).
 I can't make any sense of it.

Thanks,

Tom