pivot-user mailing list archives

From Tom Coleman <...@soaringclub.org>
Subject Editing "disabled" TableView column data
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2016 18:20:56 GMT

Here's one condition that I could use some guidance on.

I've basically figured out how to display data ini a TableView as "disabled".  This basically
involves examining the data in context and rendering an appropriate style.  So far so good.

But once identified as "disabled", how should I go about disallowing editing of the column?

That ends my question.  Editorial comments follow:

I've been wading through the project and so far have been quite impressed.

Between the web docs, the API docs, tutorials, examples, demos, tests and source code, there
is not much that someone with time and patience can't figure out.

Two observations are that many of the examples tend to be very simple and that Google is not
much help.

Thanks!

Tom