pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Editing "disabled" TableView column data
Date Sat, 06 Feb 2016 23:22:08 GMT
Hi Tom,
welcome to Pivot and sorry for the delay.

What do you mean by disabled data ?
A row that's not editable ?
I remember a prototype made by a user (but never proposed for a real
inclusion in Pivot) to select or render cells in a different way ... do you
need something like this ?

Anyway we have some example of table row editing, I can give you more
details.

Note that in our sources in svn (both branch 2.0.x and trunk) there is an
example subproject with some not so trivial  samples.

On documentation I know that could be improved,  and any help is welcome
:-) ...
Note that all our mailing lists are public so you can find many info in
some indexing services like Nabble.

Bye,
Sandro