pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Editing "disabled" TableView column data
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2016 15:46:58 GMT
Definitely row/cell editors use data binding to "load" and "store"
values into your TableView data objects.  So, the super of your
RowEditor will call the "load" method before beginning the edit, and
then at the end of the edit will call "store".  It is up to you to
implement these methods on your bean objects.

I should be able to give you a better explanation later today -- have
some appointments...

Thanks,
~Roger