Well, this definitely solves the alignment problem.  I’m still struggling with getting the image to do the right thing as far as sizing.  I’m wondering if you will have to actually zoom the Image itself in order to do that (I mean resample and recreate the Image at the new resolution/size)?

~Roger

From: Roger and Beth Whitcomb [mailto:RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 3:13 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re:

I don't think the Border would have any effect with regard to centering, one way or the other.

Could you use nested BoxPanes with alternate orientations, fill=true, and center alignment (inside the ScrollPane)?  Something like this:

<ScrollPane>
  <BoxPane orientation='horizontal' styles="{fill:'true', verticalAlignment:'center'}" >
    <BoxPane orientation='vertical' styles="{fill:'true', horizontalAlignment:'center'}" >
      <ImageView ... />
    </BoxPane>
  </BoxPane>
</ScrollPane>

I haven't tried it, but kinda makes sense to me that it would work, but ...

Let us know,
~Roger