pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Re:
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 01:50:01 GMT
Well, this definitely solves the alignment problem.  I’m still struggling with getting the
image to do the right thing as far as sizing.  I’m wondering if you will have to actually
zoom the Image itself in order to do that (I mean resample and recreate the Image at the new
resolution/size)?

~Roger

From: Roger and Beth Whitcomb [mailto:RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2015 3:13 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re:

I don't think the Border would have any effect with regard to centering, one way or the other.

Could you use nested BoxPanes with alternate orientations, fill=true, and center alignment
(inside the ScrollPane)?  Something like this:

<ScrollPane>
  <BoxPane orientation='horizontal' styles="{fill:'true', verticalAlignment:'center'}"

    <BoxPane orientation='vertical' styles="{fill:'true', horizontalAlignment:'center'}"

      <ImageView ... />
    </BoxPane>
  </BoxPane>
</ScrollPane>

I haven't tried it, but kinda makes sense to me that it would work, but ...

Let us know,
~Roger
On 12/1/15 1:06 PM, Josh Highley wrote:
Yes, I can remove the Border and still do the zoom directly with ImageView.
<ScrollPane>
  <ImageView  styles="{fill:true}"/>
</ScrollPane>

but zoom worked fine with Border too.  It's centering the ImageView inside the ScrollPane
when the ImageView dimensions are smaller that I'm having trouble with.  I don't need the
border, I just had it for the zoom method I found -- does removing the Border component gain
me something with regards to centering?

On Tue, Dec 1, 2015 at 12:32 PM, Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com<mailto:Roger.Whitcomb@actian.com>>
wrote:
I also noticed the image artifacts, so that is a bug we need to fix.

So, could you try this hierarchy and see if it works:
<Border>
  <ScrollPane>
    <ImageView …/>
  </ScrollPane>
</Border>

And then just adjust the size of the ImageView itself to do the zoom?

HTH,
~Roger