pivot-user mailing list archives

From Josh Highley <joshhigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE:
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 17:51:03 GMT
I ran the demo you committed (big thanks BTW) and tried it in my app.
There's a couple of issues:  the zoomed in/out image still displays inside
the confines of the original ImageView dimension.  This is especially an
issue when zooming in: parts of the image outside the original ImageView
bounds are clipped, which is what I'm trying to avoid by using the
ScrollPane.  I want to see the entire image, just bigger, like what happens
when I resize the Border container and set ImageView fill:true.  The other
issue is that the ScaleDecorator centers the zoomed image inside the
ImageView as specified, but I need to center the ImageView/Border inside
the larger ScrollPane.

On a side note, when zooming in the image overwrites the Border on the
right and bottom. Then after zooming out to < 100%, there's artifacts of
the image remaining on the right side and bottom side.  If you set your
demo's Border element to have a thicker border, it becomes more apparent.

Thanks,

Josh