pivot-user mailing list archives

From Josh Highley <joshhigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re:
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2015 16:04:46 GMT
The 2 BoxPanes seems like it should work (tried previously and just tried
again), but they aren't working either.  The BoxPanes aren't expanding to
fill the ScrollPane, despite fill:true on both of them.

I added different background colors to the ScrollPane and both BoxPanes.
When ImageView is zoomed out and smaller than the ScrollPane such that
centering comes into play, I would expect to see the background colors of
the BoxPanes surrounding the ImageView.  However, I just see the ScrollPane
background to the right and bottom of the ImageView.  The ImageView is
still aligned top-left.  The BoxPanes don't appear to be visible anywhere.

Zoom still works, but the image still isn't centered in the scrollpane.

<ScrollPane styles="{backgroundColor: 'yellow'}">
  <BoxPane orientation='horizontal' styles="{fill:'true',
verticalAlignment:'center', backgroundColor: 'green'}" >
    <BoxPane orientation='vertical' styles="{fill:'true',
horizontalAlignment:'center', backgroundColor: 'red'}" >
      <ImageView image="/test.tif" styles="{fill:'true'}" />
    </BoxPane>
  </BoxPane>
</ScrollPane>