pivot-user mailing list archives

From Josh Highley <joshhigh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RE:
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 21:06:06 GMT
Yes, I can remove the Border and still do the zoom directly with ImageView.
<ScrollPane>
  <ImageView  styles="{fill:true}"/>
</ScrollPane>

but zoom worked fine with Border too.  It's centering the ImageView inside
the ScrollPane when the ImageView dimensions are smaller that I'm having
trouble with.  I don't need the border, I just had it for the zoom method I
found -- does removing the Border component gain me something with regards
to centering?