pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re:
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2015 23:12:50 GMT
I don't think the Border would have any effect with regard to centering,
one way or the other.

Could you use nested BoxPanes with alternate orientations, fill=true,
and center alignment (inside the ScrollPane)?  Something like this:

<ScrollPane>
   <BoxPane orientation='horizontal' styles="{fill:'true',
verticalAlignment:'center'}" >
     <BoxPane orientation='vertical' styles="{fill:'true',
horizontalAlignment:'center'}" >
       <ImageView ... />
     </BoxPane>
   </BoxPane>
</ScrollPane>

I haven't tried it, but kinda makes sense to me that it would work, but ...

Let us know,
~Roger