pivot-user mailing list archives

From Josh Highley <joshhigh...@gmail.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2015 22:07:58 GMT
I need help getting an image to display centered inside a larger
ScrollPane.  My application displays an image that can be zoomed in and
out.  A snippet of my current bxml is below.  I adjust the zoom by changing
the dimensions of the Border container.  When the border is zoomed out such
that it is smaller than the ScrollPane size, it's aligning to the
top-left.  I'd like to center it vertically and horizontally.  I've tried
various combinations of TablePane, FillPane and BoxPane as parents of the
Border. BoxPane with fill:true (maybe nested BoxPanes with opposite
orientations) isn't expanding to fill the ScrollPane as I'd expect; It
shrinks to the size of the Border/Image

<ScrollPane>
   <Border>
      <ImageView styles="{fill: true}"/>