pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAVA 8 bxml script variables not working
Date Fri, 30 Oct 2015 22:21:29 GMT
Ok, got some time today so snapshot files are (using updated svn sources):

for 2.0.5 (built with jdk7u80):
https://bintray.com/smartiniontray/Apache-Pivot-related-downloads/pivot-snapshots-2.0.5/2015-10-30-snapshot/view#files

and for 2.1.0 (build with jdk 8u66):
https://bintray.com/smartiniontray/Apache-Pivot-related-downloads/pivot-snapshots-2.1.0/2015-10-30-snapshot/view#files

for simplicity I put there only Pivot usual jars (not the source and
doc versions, nor the pack200 version ... all this stuff required a
lot more time so it will be done just for convenience for real
releases, if needed); anyway I hope they will be good the same  :-) .

Keep us updated.

Bye