pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JAVA 8 bxml script variables not working
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 21:30:33 GMT
Hi all and sorry for the delay ...
I have a staging area public (one in my account at Apache, and another
at BinTray), next time tell me so I can build and publish there
snapshot artifacts ... just for info, Roger, how did you build those
jars (using latest JDK 7 or 8) and usual build task in ant, right ?

Bye,
Sandro

> Hi Mark,
> I have emailed the .zip file to your personal email (i.e., not the list).
>
> ~Roger

access them.  Let me give that some thought, or do you have a Dropbox or someplace?

> Thanks,
> ~Roger
>
> On 10/28/15 11:05 PM, mark@mrchambers.org wrote:
>> Hi Roger,
>>
>> I am still getting the same error, after building again from trunk...
>>
>> Any chance you have some compiled jars I can try? (Very likely I have
>> done something wrong in the build process...since I use IntelliJ and
>> sometimes the Eclipse/Maven projects change things...)
>>
>> Regards,
>> Mark.

2.1 and 2.0.5 versions).  So, please let me know if you still have problems with your built
versions.

>> BTW, I think this is one good reason to make the push to get 2.0.5 released.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> ~Roger
>>
>> On 10/26/15 3:40 AM, mark@mrchambers.org wrote:
>>> Hi Sandro,
>>>
>>> Thank you for the fast response;]
>>> I will build from the trunk and let you know the result.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Mark.

speaking has other fixes/improvements) because 2.0.5 and 2.1.0 still are not released.