pivot-user mailing list archives

From Ripgiblet <m...@mrchambers.org>
Subject JAVA 8 bxml script variables not working
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2015 09:22:43 GMT
Having the same trouble with upgrade to JAVA 8 as may have been mentioned in
PIVOT-965.
Basically variables set in bxml:script are not accessible in the rest of the
bxml file.

<bxml:script>
        var vCellWidth = 788/10 - (9*4)/10;
        var vCellHeight = 68;
        var vCellWidth5 = 5*vCellWidth+4*4;
</bxml:script>

    <CardPane bxml:id="logincardpane">
        <BoxPane orientation="vertical">
            <TablePane styleName="tablepanestylelogin"
styles="{horizontalSpacing:1, verticalSpacing:10,
                showHorizontalGridLines:false,
showVerticalGridLines:false}">
                <columns>
                    <TablePane.Column width="$vCellWidth5"/>

Returns:
Caused by: org.apache.pivot.serialization.SerializationException: Value
"vCellWidth5" is not defined.
	at
org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processAttributes(BXMLSerializer.java:1092)
	at
org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.processStartElement(BXMLSerializer.java:818)
	at
org.apache.pivot.beans.BXMLSerializer.readObject(BXMLSerializer.java:442)

Do you have a link to the 2.0.5.jar or 2.1.jar so I can try to see if the
security changes fixed this? (Or should I recompile from the Trunk? Or a
branch?)

or any other ideas on how to make it work?

regards,
Mark.