pivot-user mailing list archives

From tryfon <tryfon.sterg...@avl.com>
Subject open context menu programmatically
Date Wed, 23 Sep 2015 09:52:13 GMT
i am creating an editor and and i would like to show a suggestion popup in a
textpane. My idea is  to show a context menu with "suggestions" after
pressing a keyboard combination(like eclipse Ctrl+Space).

Is there anyway to open context menu programmatically?

If someone has an other suggestion to implement this popup, i would like to
hear it.However I have to use textpane because i color the text.