pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Anyone using ...?
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2015 18:33:25 GMT
Hi Karel,
     Definitely that is one thing I've been looking at with our
application -- lots and lots of boilerplate code for listeners and
registering listeners, and tons of POJOs just to hold values for the
GUI, which are then transferred to the "real" objects.... I'd like to
have some automatic ways to register listeners, and then be able to use
Lambdas or closures for handling events (property change notifications).

     So, sounds like we're pretty much on the same page with this (or am
I off base still?)....  Feel free to share other thoughts as you see things.

Thanks,
~Roger