pivot-user mailing list archives

From Nick Makes <npm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Data Binding and Accordion Headers
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:53:14 GMT
That was my initial go at it...using Accordion.setHeaderData(...) under the ButtonGroup listener,
but the text wouldn't update on screen. I figured it had something to do with it being a static
property, but now you're making me second guess myself and think that I had just a dumb error.

For reference, I'm building a three-paned date selector. The out of the box Calendar support
is good, but I find the the pop-up cumbersome when wanting to flip through years or very far
apart months quickly. Also, my available dates are only those found in a database table so
it's not a full calendar.

Anyways, I ended up utilizing a CardPane that had a toolbar up top to control whether the
Years, Months, or Days buttons were shown; data binding TextFields in that toolbar to display
the respective button group selections. The added bonus was the easy inclusion of animated
transitions.

It was your text field comment that spurred me to think of the alternative route. Thanks for
the responses, always appreciate the feedback.

-Nick

Sent from my iPhone