pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <Roger.Whitc...@actian.com>
Subject RE: Data Binding and Accordion Headers
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2014 19:39:05 GMT
Hi again,
	It just occurred to me that you don't really need to use data binding in order to accomplish
this.  Just hook up a ButtonGroupListener, and in the "selectionChanged" method just update
the accordion header data accordingly.  I've done this with TabPane, where typing into a text
field updates the tab's data.

HTH,
~Roger

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Makes [mailto:npm622@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 1:21 PM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Data Binding and Accordion Headers

This may be a simple answer, but I recently tried to use data binding on a Accordion.headerData
attribute I'm setting in the markup I have for a TablePane. I get the error that static properties
are not supported with data binding?

I feel like I'm just going about trying to associate dynamic text with a component's header
within an Accordion pane the wrong way here. However, as I'm getting my feet wet with data
binding at the moment I figured this could have been a "two stones" moment.

Any advice?  Basically, I want to associate a ButtonGroup's current selection's ButtonData
and have that be displayed in the Accordion's header bar for that particular pane.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone