pivot-user mailing list archives

From Nick Makes <npm...@yahoo.com>
Subject Data Binding and Accordion Headers
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 20:21:07 GMT
This may be a simple answer, but I recently tried to use data binding on a Accordion.headerData
attribute I'm setting in the markup I have for a TablePane. I get the error that static properties
are not supported with data binding?

I feel like I'm just going about trying to associate dynamic text with a component's header
within an Accordion pane the wrong way here. However, as I'm getting my feet wet with data
binding at the moment I figured this could have been a "two stones" moment.

Any advice?  Basically, I want to associate a ButtonGroup's current selection's ButtonData
and have that be displayed in the Accordion's header bar for that particular pane.

Any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Nick

Sent from my iPhone