pivot-user mailing list archives

From moosbusch <gkap...@web.de>
Subject Re: Swing and Pivot Integration using JPanel
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 17:36:13 GMT
Hi,

I came across this thread while I was working on a similar subject.
I needed to display my Pivot-application in a JFrame.

I didn't succeed at first, although i followed the steps related to
event-handling mentioned above.

Finally, I got a working solution:

After calling setVolatileImagePaintEnabled(false) on the DisplayHost all
rendering issues were gone
(Win 7, JDK 8u5, Pivot 2.04). I wonder if there's a need to use
VolatileImages at all?

I tried displaying an Accordion which worked just fine! Animations are
working well.

I could share the code if you want.

Sincerely,

Gunnar