pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger Whitcomb <rwhitc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Swing and Pivot Integration using JPanel
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 16:09:39 GMT
Do you have a JIRA account?  You can go to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa to create an
account.  Then go to here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT
and click on the "Create Issue" button at the top.  Then just fill in
the fields.  You will be able to attach the example file once you have
finished the create.

HTH,
~Roger