pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Swing and Pivot Integration using JPanel
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 16:30:30 GMT
Hi Michel,
     There is one more thing needed -- there is a list of DisplayHost
objects that is maintained for purposes of dispatching events.  We added
a method/hook to be able to add your new object to this list. I don't
have the code right in front of me -- but I will dig it out and let you
know.

~Roger Whitcomb