pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Swing and Pivot Integration using JPanel
Date Thu, 29 May 2014 16:28:47 GMT
Hi Jamal,
     Thank you for the offer to help.  I'm hoping that we can improve
the interoperability between Swing and Pivot for the 2.1 release. We
have actually done some work in that regard as well, which I hope we can
contribute back (things like displaying dialogs inside separate host
windows, etc.)
     I think the problem is that the new JPanel (and its associated
Pivot Display) needs to be registered in the windows list for event
handling.  There was an accessor method/hook added to (I think)
ApplicationContext to make this happen, since we needed it at one point
as well.  Let me dig that up and comment back here.

~Roger