pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Missing pivot-tutorials-2.03.jar in latest release
Date Fri, 04 Apr 2014 12:13:07 GMT
Hi Rendall,

maybe you miss some important point on the setup of an eclipse
workspace ... you can get some info here to create one like ours:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIVOT/Platform+Developer+Info

> Initial observations are that Pivot looks like a great framework.
thank you very much :-) ... and any feedback to improve it is always
welcome :-) ...
For sure our documentation could be improved, and due to a lack of
time it's not our primary effort, so if you have some hints, tell us.

Which OS and JDK Version (and eclipse) are you using ?

Tell us when you have some news.

Bye,
Sandro