Hey guys,

I am working with an OpenGL based framework (LibGdx) and I am drawing all my OpenGL stuff onto a java.awt.Canvas. Now my problem is that I want to draw a Pivot GUI on top of the canvas but the Display hides everything behind it, even if I change the backgroundColor style to “new Color(0,0,0,0)”. Here is a picture to illustrate my problem:

how it looks: http://imageshack.com/a/img703/6864/p8ar.png
how it should look: http://imageshack.com/a/img18/2623/7kbk.png
and here are the borders of the display: http://imageshack.com/a/img585/6462/eoy9.png

Do I have to reimplement the DisplayHost class or is there another way to draw a Pivot GUI above a Canvas.
Btw, the problem is not related to the fact that I am drawing with OpenGL to the canvas. I tested it with another canvas object which was generated with normal Java2D.

Some other information:
  • Everything is rendered in a JFrame.
  • The Pivot DisplayHost and the Canvas are inside a JPanel.
I hope you guys can help me. I could not find anything useful on the internet.

Thanks for your help!

- Trixt0r