pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Speeding up Apache Pivot For embedded Application
Date Thu, 27 Mar 2014 18:19:55 GMT
Hi Mark,
this is a good news :-) , I'm really happy for you.

If you can,  could you post your use case for Pivot (for an embedded app) ?
Could become another user story for Pivot applications in our wiki.

Last, what does it mean "stopped processes from updating anything in the
GUI" (in your code) ?
If you have some hint please tell, it  could be useful even to others.

Thanks for sharing with us your real-world experience with Pivot.

Bye,
Sandro