pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Law <jeffreylaw...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Disable Component Focusable Properties
Date Sun, 16 Feb 2014 14:08:42 GMT
That works, thanks!But when I apply to a login dialog contains a ListButton for user Ids, TextInput
for password and few PushButtonswhich I extended from org.apache.pivot.wtk.Sheet and I've
tried both BXML<BoxPane .... focusTraversalPolicy="$bxml:null" ... />or wrap that component
in a container then call setFocusTraversalPolicy(null), it doesn't works.
I just want to make sure it should works for org.apache.pivot.wtk.Sheet alsoso that I can
continue to try on the same approach. Regards,Jeffrey
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:22:02 -0800
From: RogerandBeth@rbwhitcomb.com
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Disable Component Focusable Properties

    To disable tabbing for a particular container, in BXML you can do
    (for instance):

    <BoxPane .... focusTraversalPolicy="$bxml:null" ... />

    And of course you could call the "setFocusTraversalPolicy(null)"
    from Java as well (on the container).  To disable focus for a
    particular component only, you could wrap just that component in a
    BoxPane (or other container) and set the "focusTraversalPolicy" as
    above to null.

    ~Roger