pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Disable Component Focusable Properties
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2014 11:24:08 GMT
Hi Jeffrey, welcome to Pivot.
First sorry for the big delay ... many time ago I wrote a simple test
class, Pivot686 (under our tests subproject) to test the related issue
(closed many time ago), and there I was forcing requestFocus on a
TextInput component, at Application startup ... maybe a trick like
this could help even in your case, when your component is losing
focus.

On the disable focus on all other components don't know it could be a
good solution (you can disable components but that would cause other
effects too). If you really need something like this we can try to
look for 2.1, but if you could post a minimal sample would be great.

Bye,
Sandro