pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Disable Component Focusable Properties
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:22:02 GMT
To disable tabbing for a particular container, in BXML you can do (for
instance):
<BoxPane .... focusTraversalPolicy="$bxml:null" ... />

And of course you could call the "setFocusTraversalPolicy(null)" from
Java as well (on the container). To disable focus for a particular
component only, you could wrap just that component in a BoxPane (or
other container) and set the "focusTraversalPolicy" as above to null.

~Roger