pivot-user mailing list archives

From Roger and Beth Whitcomb <RogerandB...@rbwhitcomb.com>
Subject Re: Inherited Styles in Sub Components - Resolved
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 00:15:56 GMT
Hi Mark,
     Thanks for this feedback!  We do aim to file down the rough edges
for the 2.1 release (at least), so the feedback is much appreciated.
     Sorry I've been pretty busy the last few weeks getting our own
product out the door ...
     Yes, you are correct that there is no way to set attributes for
individual tab panes, but note that the content of each can be a
different component, so each could have different fonts, colors, etc.
It's just that the little tab buttons themselves all need to be the same
(currently).  But, if you have suggestions as to how to change that,
please file a new JIRA issue.

~Roger