pivot-user mailing list archives

From JeffreyLaw603 <jeffreylaw...@hotmail.com>
Subject TableView Transitions
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 04:34:13 GMT
Hi Pivot,
I really want to have the tableview row delete function to have some
transition effects.

I'm keen to know how I can overwrite the tableviewroweditor to remove the
double click mouse listener of the roweditor.
After that I can try to put in the mouselistener to handle the mouse
dragging, to enable the user to swipe the
row and either to show a delete button or just trigger a transition to
reduce the prefferedHeight and then
completely hide the row then remove it from there.

Currently I've downloaded TableViewRowEditor.java but can't figure out how
to remove the mouse double click and create custom mouse dragging listener.

Any helps and advices would be highly appreciated!
Jeffrey